Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why Am I Addicted To Trebor Mints

"Dublin on the night" ... A lot

Goodmorning Everybody,
premise ke "Prof. S" decided to post only pearls ...... xke 'if you were to post all SDOOO's .... it would be more 'here to post ke walking in them .... so'.......

......... and the long-awaited post 'come ........

..... exactly 9/6/2007, going for a walk in that of the Dublin "Prof. S" notice the presence of a little place ...... this SIN (the name already ... 'and' a whole program in which the .....)..... FICA ALTOBORDO SEEMED TO overflowing ..... so 'him and his two roommates , decide to spend them 'on Saturday ...... after a 'proper preparation PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL .........

.... we are 16/6/2007.....tutto and 'ready to go x SIN ....... fisike conditions of the "Prof. S: EXPLOSIVE ...... conditions psicologike of "Prof. S: DEFINITELY THE 'CUTTING EDGE! ....... as this premise deserves SIN bad, so I'll go a long ke cn a scary scary Martinique ke ke dir was highly simplistic ....

....... spend the night in the right track Finke 'nn you decide to go to take a "breath of fresh air' ... and here the unexpected happens: a roommate take a right on the nose from nn x ki nn know you know what ..... the reason I ke Kiama an ambulance, they tell me there is a ke them 'close, so' Mr. "broken nose" and the other roommate to go in an ambulance St. James Hospital ....... while I decide to walk !!!!!

.... the beautiful and 'ke I knew where he was the hospital .....'...... so after walking a lot'.... x decide kiedere info to a girl, but while I was on the phone ke cn roommate are all 'hospital .... I was on the phone while she starts to look so "strange" to ke, ke as aesthetically could tell her quiet ', and given the mental and physical preparation above ..... I think: "Quess THE CAPPOTTIMO !!!!!"......
..... and after a thorough Pasturo made of ..... snog after 5 sec ....( cn so much buggered the poor Kyra: "Do you want gimme your tongue or not?" )......

........... takes the pump level ................ "ON THE STREET CORNER "...........

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS_ .... DO !!!!!!!

And here "Prof. S" greets you ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment