Gladio '
Here is the full 's interview Sandro Piccinini at 10 GLAD
Good afternoon Gladio is fit for the season?
Piccinini Good morning to you, my physical condition n0n is definitely the best: We are working hard both in the field, both in the gym and swimming pool is in my back and unfortunately he is feeling I have spoken to the medical society and I been reported to be a simple inflammation of the lumbar muscles ... I hope they come soon for the rest are at 50% ..
How does the team in the future?
I think the group is essential, and fortunately we are united both in and out and this is already a lot .. In the future I think on all cylinders as we have done until now, we can certainly do well ..
What do you think the criticisms of some of the press and fan on the many blasphemies uttered by you in court?
I think that the competitive spirit leads many times to download the anger and tension with these assertions but better than some blasphemy that fight that above all, the last season have characterized our matches and I know something ... can not find?
Much has been made of the role that she should occupy in the field which would you prefer?
But quite frankly the important thing for me is to play the role .. however, is secondary to both defense and midfield, I can do well, especially on the band ...
With which player you want more?
But with all .. with Corona's certainly very well when we play with Caveça neighbors say .. but .. then all depends from game to game ..
A suggestion to the team?
Well I think the most important thing to do is to always pass the ball and get right in the door maybe we miss this ..
The last question 10, what do you think of this cheering at the stadium?
.. But I believe it is essential that the typhus, is also due on Thursday it has won so easily ... but surely that's for sure and the team awaits the return of the biggest fan Morelli which unfortunately is still home to due to a bad knee injury ... I hope he recovers as soon as possible ... Thanks
Gladia
It 's always a pleasure for me ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment